Product Code: MMK952.
Our Price £37.95 Saving £8.00
1:8th scale. 10" Tall. IP. Arch enemy of Batman & Robin. This Superb likeness of Julie Newmar comes with whip, Cat Mask & diorama base. Product Code: MMK 952.
1:8 Burt Ward as the 1966 TV Series Robin
For the first time ever, Moebius Models offers a highly detailed styrene kit of the Caped Crusader's Sidekick Robin based on Batman: The Classic TV Series!
- Accurate likeness of Burt Ward as Robin!
- Sculpted by fan-favorite master sculptor Jeff Yagher
- Approximately 1:8 scale; completed kit is nearly 10” high
- Includes batcave rock display base and nameplate
- Skill level 3, ages 15 and up.
Third in series of seven kits from Moebius of Batman, his allies and enemies.
Product Code: MMK951:
Sculpted by Jeff Yagher, this Batman 1966 TV Series Penguin 1:8 Scale Model Kit is based on the 1966 Batman TV show where actor Burgess Meredith portrayed the Caped Crusader's adversary, the Penguin. The figure's base interlocks with other 1966 Batman figures from Moebius Models (sold separately). Paint and glue required.
Product Code: 0953
Special Price £37.95 Saving £8.00
- Build the Batgirl!
- Extraordinary resin model kit, sculpted by Tony Cipriano.
- Yvonne Craig's iconic Batgirl from the 1966 Batman TV series.
- Barbara Gordon stands over 14-inches tall!
Product Code: MMK1012
NEW IN STOCK
Special Price £199.95
The classic Batman television show took popular culture by storm, showcasing the colorful world of DC Comics’ iconic cast of characters in live-action. With campy banter and tilted camera angles the show introduced the Batmobile for the first time in real life.
This kit, originally issued when the show first aired and became a best selling kit at that time. Though this kit had been out of production for some time, Polar Lights was able to acquire the tooling and bring it back to an anxoius modeling audience. This special release kit features the ultra-rare purple color schemed box lid from the very first issue of the model. Along with this rarely seen artwork, new in-scale resin figures are included that feature character and actor accurate sculpts.
- Ultra rare purple box illustration
- Reissued in this box for the first time since the late 60’s
- Injected in black with chrome and clear parts
- Includes striping decals
- New character accurate resin figures!
- Product Code: POL933
- New in Stock
Upgraded Re-Issue of the 2011 kit & Includes All New Resin Figures of Batman & Robin plus Striping Decals!.
Product Code: POL920.
In Stock Special Saving £7.00
The 1989 BATMAN movie, a more gothic version of the character envisioned by Tim Burton returned BATMAN to his darker, noir origins. The impressive Anton Furst designed BATMOBILE set the tone with it’s distinctive bat-shaped tailfins, elongated silhouette and powerful jet turbine engine made it instantly recognizable. This AMT model kit captures every detail of BATMAN’s iconic vehicle from the turbine engine to computer maintenance panels and authentic dashboard and cockpit. It features optional grappling hook and twin machine guns. It is injected in black plastic with chrome and clear parts with rubber tires and a full color Axis Chemical backdrop display.
- Pull out turbine engine, computer access panels, machine guns & grappling hook
- Full color backdrop display
- Iconic 1989 Movie Batmobile
- 1:25 Scale Plastic Model Kit
- Molded in Black, Chrome & Clear
- Skill Level : 2
- Product Code. AMT 935
- Back in Stock
- . SPECIAL PRICE £29.95
Product Code. MMK 943
New Supplies Late March (Save £7.00)