Revell 03903 Flying Saucer Haunebu II (1:72 Scale)
- 1/72 scaled plastic model kit.(56 parts)
- Assembled size : Dia 200mm / Height 90mm
- Snap fit assembly. No glue required for assembly.
- This Flying Saucer model kit was designed as a fictional subject
- Special Pre-Order Price £43.95 Saving £6.00!
- Product Code: 03903
Work began on this spherical aircraft in 1934, with airworthy prototypes of the Haunebu II capable of speeds of up to 6000 km/h said to have first flown in mid-1943, but testing was cut short as the tide of war turned against Germany and they mysteriously disappeared as the war came to an end, supposedly captured for detailed investigation by advancing US and Russian forces. Revell’s detailed model features fine surface detail, interior with instrument panels, seats & Vril anti-gravity drive, six heavy cannons in twin-revolving mounts and three-leg undercarriage (deployed or retracted).
Age Range: 12+
- Decal Options: 1. Haunebu ‘46’, Wk.Nr. D52203, 2.Flugscheibenstaffel/KG 6, France 1945 / 2. Haunebu 83+MH, Wk.Nr. 8910348, 1.Flugscheibenstaffel/KG 54, Cyprus 1946