1:1000 U.S.S KELVIN, NCC-0514. Moebius MMK976
1:1000 U.S.S Kelvin
The fan-favorite U.S.S. Kelvin, from the opening sequence of Star Trek (2009), is recreated as a precision-tooled, styrene kit. Measuring 11 inches long and 7 inches wide, the U.S.S. Kelvin model kit is based on actual digital visual effects files. This skill-level 3 kit includes clear engine details and deflector dish, as well as a Starfleet registry plaque display base. The kit also includes decals and a full-color instruction booklet, including detailed painting tips. Packaging features box art by noted Star Trek production illustrator, John Eaves. (Kit requires paint and cement — sold separately.)
The U.S.S. Kelvin, Starfleet registry NCC-0514, is noted for its deadly encounter with the Romulan ship Narada, which emerged from a black hole created by the detonation of a red matter device. In the ensuing combat, Lieutenant Commander George Kirk assumed command of the ship, sacrificing himself and the Kelvin by ramming the Narada at full speed, effectively disabling the enemy craft and allowing remaining crew members, including Kirk’s pregnant wife, Winona, to escape via shuttlecraft.
- Highly detailed model kit based on actual CGI files from the film
- Precision-tooled with superior fit and crisp accurate detailing
- Completed kit is 11” long and 7” wide
- Includes Starfleet registration plaque display stand and marking decals
- Packaging illustration by noted Star Trek production designer, John Eaves
Product Code: MMK976
NEW IN STOCK!
SPECIAL PRICE £59.95 Saving £10.00