1:35 HITACHI DOUBLE ARM CONSTRUCTION MACHINE; Hasegawa: HSW04
1:35 Hitachi Double Arm Construction Machine - Astaco Neo
The ASTACO (Advanced System with Twin Arm for Complex Operation) was developed in 2005 to respond to diverse application requirements of heavy-duty machines. A special feature of the ASTACO is its ability not only to make complex actions, such as cutting an object while holding it, pulling an object while holding other things, and bending long objects, but also delicate actions such as holding soft, fragile objects. This feature allows the ASTACO to operate in various fields, including recycling and handling dangerous articles, and rescuing people at disaster sites.
- Fine detailed cockpit interier
- Mesh sheet is used for the cockpit front guard.
- The soft materials are used for the caterpillar and the cable.
- The operator figure parts (sitting pose) are included.
- Five colour molding and clear parts.
- Model can be made without painting.
- The body parts can be turned 360 degrees.
- The movable parts of two parts are same as an actual machine.
- Skill Level 3
- 192 pieces
- Length: 8.3 in (211 mm)
- Width: 3.05 in (77.5 mm)
Product Code: HSW04