SPACE: 1999 DELUXE EARTHBOUND SET
YEAR 1 – EPISODE 5: A strange alien spacecraft crash lands on the moon. Taking a RESCUE EAGLE, Commander John Koenig and his team set off to investigate. Upon deploying its RESCUE POD and docking with the alien craft via magnetic air lock, the RESCUE EAGLE heads back to Alpha while the crew begin to explore inside the strange vessel.
These iconic scenes are recreated in this STUNNING DELUXE LIMITED EDITION set featuring:
- RESCUE EAGLE WITH DETACHABLE POD
- FEATURING DEFINITIVE RED STRIPES
- MAGNETIC AIR LOCK
- IN SCALE KALDORIAN SPACE CRAFT
- LAUNCH PLATFORM DISPLAY BASE
- ALPHA MOON BUGGY
- MACHINE TURNED AND HAND FINISHED ALUMINIUM ENGINE BELLS
- LIMITED TO ONLY 1000 WORLDWIDE
- EACH EDITION INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED.
Arriving 12th August 2020 (Accepting Pre-Orders Now).