1:144 NAUTILUS - 20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA
1:144 Nautilus - 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
The Nautilus is described by Verne as "a masterpiece containing masterpieces." It is designed and commanded by Captain Nemo, with electricity provided by sodium / mercury batteries (with the sodium provided by extraction from seawater) serving as the craft's primary power source for propulsion and other services.
- Includes detailed interior
- Photo-etch parts
- Squid display base and logo plaque.
- Highly Detailed Scale Model Kit
- Illustrated Instructions and Decals
- Easy to Assemble and Finish
- Scale - 1:144
- Model dimensions: 320 x 190 x 60mm approx.
- Product Code: PEG9120
Coming Early December (Advanced Orders Welcome).