Comes with key - certificate and Light Sabre.
Produced in Japan 1997.
Slight Crease to Left hand top side front otherwise Mint In Box and now extremely Rare.
I.D. Card Number 0049XX.
Product Code : SW002.
R1 Bare Metal Edition. Large 12" tall tin skirted battery operated Silver R1 Robot with bump 'n go action, flashing eyes and dome. Styled in the image of the classic 1950's "Gang of Five" robots and now getting hard to find. R1 was produced in many styles by Rocket USA, but they are now discontinued and sold out.
ONLY 1 LEFT!
This Version was Distributed by Fantastic & Co 2009.
Some Slight Marking to Feet otherwise Mint In Box.
Mr Atomic Robot is a rare robot classic, introduced in the 1962 Sears Wish Book.
Blue with yellow feet, Mr. Atomic moves with "Mystery Action" while wiggling his feet. He is a small reproduction of the famous Cragstan / Yonezawa Japanese Robot of the 1960's with his original color box graphics.
4" Tall Cragston Japan.
Product Code: 070828
Also in Silver.
product Code: TR2018
- Incredible quality tin toy robot just like the 1950's version standing 6" tall.
- Reminiscent of Robby the Robot from the movie Forbidden Planet.
- Unique crank-wind up action. Press the handle in and crank a bit.
- Place the Robot on flat ground.
- Robot travels forward while the radar dish spins inside its transparent dome.
- Mint in box,
- M-1 SPACE ROCKET * ROCKET USA * 2004 Big Key Wacky Wind-Up 2 Inch Mini Tin Toy
- Watch the oversized wind-up key create unpredictable turns and curves leaving the destination unknown!
- M-1 Space Rocket measures approximately 2 INCHES long.
- Originally released in 2004 - Retired / Out of production.
'TIN TOY MUSEUM'
SET OF 5 TIN PLATE MODELS Including Rocket, Robot, Bus, Car and Motorbike.
MADE BY KITAHARA IN 2003
SIZES VARY, BUT ABOUT 2 INCHES LONG OR HIGH
THERE ARE 30 IN THE SET TO COLLECT.
EACH BOX IS SEALED, SO CONTENTS IS UNKNOWN
(SAME IDEA AS TRADING CARDS)
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE A FEW OF THESE IN STOCK
THESE ARE FOR THE ADULT COLLECTOR, THEY ARE NOT TOYS
THERE WILL BE SOME SWEETS IN WITH THE ITEM, DO NOT EAT THEM AS THEY ARE OUT OF DATE