Rio Grande Runabout Stark Trek Deep Space 9
Rio Grande Runabout Stark Trek Deep Space 9 Number :1084 Scale: 1:72
Includes: Plastic sprues, Waterslide decals.
– 1/72 scale, skill 2, paint and cement required
– molded in gray
– New packaging
– Full color paint guide
– optional sensor cluster
– authentic decals with 3 registry options
– precision fit and detail – great for 1st time glue modelers
– dome base with metal rod support
Limited Upgrade re-issue Coming MARCH 6th!!
Pre-Order Price £42.95 Saving £7.00!!
1:1000 USS DEFIANT - STAR TREK: DEEP SPACE NINE
1:1000 USS Defiant - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
As the capital ship introduced into Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, the U.S.S. Defiant NX-74205 was a prototype vessel designed specifically to combat the Borg after the disastrous encounter at the battle of Wolf 359.
The compact warship was assigned to the Federation space station, Deep Space 9, as a counter measure to imminent Dominion incursions. Polar Lights presents this all-new snap-assembly kit of the fan-favourite spacecraft. The ship is engineered for simple assembly, and has been researched for the utmost authenticity.
- Moulded in Light Gray
- Skill 2, Snap Assembly
- Water-slide decals include pennants & registries, multi-coloured panels and black or white window options
- Dome base with metal support rod and optional hole cap
- Clear parts make the model perfect for lighting (Lights not included)
- All new Star Trek style guide packaging
- 6 3⁄4” long
- 30 pieces
NEW IN STOCK!
Brand: Polar Lights
Product Code: POL952
1:750 CARDASSIAN GALOR-CLASS
Only a few left!
Featured in both Star Trek: The Next generation and Star trek: Deep Space Nine, the Cardassian Galor-class was the workhorse of the Cardassian Union through three wars. As a standard, the vessel was armed with numerous spiral wave disruptors and one heavy disruptor cannon with engines capable of warp factor 9.6. This AMT plastic model kit provides the builder with every detail of the adversary ship. It is authentic in detailing and proportion and supplies opportunity for lighting by experienced modelers (light-up elements not included).
It includes logo and window decals along with a base featuring a metal support tube and pictorial assembly instructions.
- Key enemy ship from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Cardassian logo base features metal support rod
- Injected in white plastic with revised clear parts for ease of lighting
- Authentic representation of the spacecraft
- 16 ½” long
- Brand: AMT
Product Code: AMT1028
- NEW IN STOCK.
SPECIAL PRICE £37.95 (SAVING £7.00)
1:1400 STAR TREK KLINGON VOR'CHA
Only a few left!
The Klingon Vor’cha-class battle cruiser was a capital ship of the Klingon Defense Force throughout the Klingon-Cardassian war and Federation-Klingon War. After fighting in the first Battle of Deep Space 9, it went on to serve in the Dominion War including the final conflict, the Battle of Cardassia.
This kit of the Klingon power house from AMT features finely detailed plastic parts injected in green with red clear parts. The Klingon crest base supports the model atop a metal tube. Klingon marking decals and pictorial assembly instructions are included.
- 13 ½” long
- Features sturdy metal support rod with Klingon symbol base
- Includes Klingon decal markings
- Authentically detailed parts
- Brand: AMT
Product Code: AMT1027
- NEW IN STOCK
£37.95 (SAVING £8.00)
The Star Trek: Deep Space Nine television show focused on a Federation space station tasked with monitoring a nearby wormhole for signs of enemy advances. Though DS9 would never move, all sorts of spacecraft could be seen flying by and docking at the station. This 3-ship Cadet Series set focuses on the spacecraft made iconic on this show.
The U.S.S. Saratoga was the ship that DS9's Captain Benjamin Sisko had previously been assigned to though it was tragically lost in an attack by the infamous Borg. The U.S.S. Defiant was an experimental "hot rod" of a spacecraft designed by the federation for speed and firepower to defend the station. Like all great Trek series, an alien race always proves best to serve as an adversary. In this case the Cardassians filled that role and their primary ship of choice was the Galor-class cruiser. These 1:2500 scale snap-assembly kits offer plenty of detail.
- Scale: 1/2500
- Skill Level: 2 (ages 10 and up)
- Glue assemly, paint required
- Molded in Light gray, Blue, Gold, Creamy white
- Includes 3 space ships
- Authentic and plenty of detail
- Snap assembly
- Extensive decals
- Product Code: AMT764.
- Out of stock.