Dragon Apollo 11 Saturn V 1/72nd Kit No: DRA 11017 (With Extras)
Dragon Apollo 11 Saturn V 1/72nd Kit No: DRA 11017 (With Extras!)
- Plastic Model kit (paint & glue required)
- Newly tooled Saturn V (2013) rendered w/details
- Slide-molded S-ll second stage w/J-2 engines
- Propellant reproduced
- Apollo launch escape system (LES) and Command Service Module (CSM) rendered w/details
- Detailed reaction control thruster
- Detailed gimbals motors molded
- Realistic service propulson system
- Intricate aft interstage installled
- Details like cable tunnel, auxiliary propulsion system and aft skirt represented like the real ones
- Detailed gimbal motors, molded on external nozzle
- Detailed pattern on bottom of S-lC first stage
- Slide-molded S-lC first stage w/F-1 engines
- Realistic fuel tanks installed
- Detailed Saturn V can be separately assembled
- Display stand newly designed especially for Saturn V
LVM StudiosName:Batted F-1 EnginesScale:1:72Kit contents:10 resin parts
instruction sheetComments:This kit is intended to replace the non-batted, woefully out of scale kit parts for the Dragon Saturn V kit. Each engine is made up of two parts: the engine bell and the pumps. The engine bell parts are hollowed out and have very nice details molded on the interior as well as the batted exterior. The pump parts are solid and have the batted insulation molded in place. No air holes are evident in my samples. The parts are still attached to their pour plugs and the bottoms of the engine bells will need a light sanding, but otherwise the parts are very clean. The instruction sheet shows how to mate the parts and where they go on the Dragon kit. You will need to remove some detail from the Dragon kit part. Bare-Metal Foil is recommended to cover the exterior of the parts, but Alclad II or silver enamel paint may also be used.
This Conversion kit now out of Production!
Please Note: Box has slight scuffing to edges and a slight tear in right hand side but contents sealed & Mint!!